Tuesday, September 8, 2020

REVIEW: The Raven

The Raven
Author: Jonathan Janz

How do you save the world when humanity is bent on destruction? You destroy the world. Unleash the Four Winds on humankind and let the monsters hidden in human DNA sort it out. It's the ultimate terrorist attack....

Yikes!

This story both thrilled and scared the crap out of me. But....derp. I should have looked closer at the front cover. Jonathan Janz written there in big huge letters. I should have known what I was in for.....

But Janz surprised me with this one. The Raven has a bit different feel from Janz's other books I've read -- The Sorrows, The Siren & The Specter. No holds barred for this one....awesome fantasy horror!

Woot!! Loved it! There's no slow build with this one.....the action (and carnage) starts right from the beginning. I binge read this at night -- and had to get up and turn the lights on. 

Is this the start of a series?? I hope so! Great premise for a horror series!

I can't wait to experience what Janz decides to scare me with next! Always a great horror read!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Flame Tree Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment