Friday, December 30, 2022

REVIEW: Steeped in Secrets

 Steeped in Secrets
Author: Lauren Elliott


I love tea....I have a huge tea stash and sip my way through multiple cups daily. So, when I see a tea-related cozy mystery, I grab a copy and read. Especially when the book is the first in a new series! I've enjoyed several books in Lauren Elliott's Beyond the Page Bookstore cozy series and enjoyed each one. It was not a hard decision to grab up a review copy of this first book in the Crystals & CuriosiTEAS series!

The Basics: Shay Meyers is having a rough time. Her entire life in New Mexico has imploded...so she's heading back to her hometown. Not because she wants to, really. But because she inherits an estate from someone she barely knew. But, in a pinch, weird circumstances are better than living amongst the flaming ashes of  her former life....so she heads to California. Little does she know....but things are going to get a lot stranger.

I enjoyed this book! I was intrigued by the crystals and slightly paranormal background plot. I like the characters. And, Shay is a scrappy, determined main character. Made for a fun cozy read!

I can't wait to read more of this series! It's quirky and entertaining! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Kensington Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment