Monday, March 8, 2021

REVIEW: Furbidden Fatality

 Furbidden Fatality
Author: Deborah Blake


Kari Stuart's life does a complete turn around when she wins the lottery. It's hard to decide what to do when so many options open at once -- she decides to help a run-down animal shelter. As Kari starts to find her life's direction, complications arise....including a dead body. With help from her new-found friends, Kari must prove she didn't kill the dead man. 

This is the first book by Deborah Blake that I've read. I will definitely be reading more! I like her writing style, the characters are fun, and the story is very entertaining! A great start to a new cozy series! I am definitely looking forward to the next book in the Catskills Pet Rescue series.

The story made me think....if I won the lottery and could do anything I wanted, what would I do? Tough question. I don't think I would find the answer as quickly as Kari did! 

Fun book! Loved it! The front cover is just awesome!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Berkley. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment