Saturday, July 31, 2021

REVIEW: The Lost Girl

 The Lost Girl
R.L. Stine


This story was quite spooky and twisty! I enjoyed every bit of the audio book! 

Michael's life takes a strange turn when he meets a new girl in town. Lizzie is different, a bit mysterious and somehow mesmerizing. His girlfriend, Pepper, is definitely less than enthused about Michael's developing obsession with Lizzie Palmer. When a strange snowmobile accident pits a psycho against Michael and his friends, events surrounding Lizzie just get stranger and stranger. 

At first I found the plot a bit confusing. The intro didn't seem to fit with the rest of the book, but as the story progressed I found myself completely engaged with the story. I didn't expect the ending -- a totally Fear Street appropriate ending! I listened to the audio version of this story. The audio is just over 5 hours and narrated by Brittany Pressley and Dan Bittner. They gave a great performance! Very entertaining listen. 

Definitely an R. L. Stine Fear Street story! Loved it! Can't wait to watch the Netflix stories! 

**I voluntarily listened to a review copy of this audio book from Macmillan Audio. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment