Saturday, August 22, 2026

REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - full cast audio

 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Author: JK Rowling


Leading into spooky season, I decided to revisit Hogwarts through this full-cast audio book series. While Harry Potter isn't scary, there are some horror elements. I mean.....he-who-shall-not-be-named is pretty creepy. 

This series has so much nostalgic and happy feelings for me. I read the first few books outloud to my son in the late 90s. Watched all the movies. Stood in line at midnight to get the last two books on release day just for the experience. :) 

I don't much like some of the author's personal opinions....but I love these characters. 

The full cast and sound effects enrich the story. These audio books are also unabridged, so nothing is missing. 

Hugh Laurie is amazing as Dumbledore!  

Goblet of Fire is my favorite book out of the series, so I really enjoyed listening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment