Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Full cast audio
Author: JK Rowling
I'm revisiting this series on audio book, mostly because I really wanted to hear Hugh Laurie as Dumbledore.
I don't much care for some of the author's opinions, but the book series still has a nostalgia vibe for me. I remember reading the first books out loud to my oldest son back in the late 90s. And standing in line at midnight on release day to get the final two books. :)
So, while I don't really like JK Rowling, I love her characters.
I'm listening to this series again ahead of the upcoming TV series and I just felt like re-visiting old friends at Hogwarts.
The full cast version is amazing! I really enjoyed this!
It is also unabridged, so none of the story or narration is missing in this full-cast audio version.

No comments:
Post a Comment