Saturday, August 15, 2026

REVIEW: A Parade of Horribles

 A Parade of Horribles
Author: Matt Dinniman


I will just admit it.

I love this series. 

I have read my way through the books and listened to the audio books several times. 

I'm on a couple online groups. 

I make Dungeon Crawler Carl jokes.

I have pulled multiple people into the fandom. 

I say Hi Zevvvvvv to anybody I see reading one of the books. 

Yes. I am a DCC fan. 

[I may have even ordered a sticker for my car, and I am usually a NO-stickers-on-my-car person. "Carl, you know how I feel about stickers...."] 

Why? 

This series is fun. It's got comedy, adventure, sci-fi, pop culture references.....I just like it.  

In this day and age where everything just seems to turn to shit and everybody is bashing everyone else.....

I needed this. 

Off with the news. On with Carl and Princess Donut. 

I even bought matching hardbacks. And I have all the audiobooks on my phone within easy distance at all times. 

It's a cult. It has to be. :) 

I need some deco for my Carl bookshelf now.....

Read it. You know you want to. 

Read it already?  Let's talk! :)  

As for this 8th book in the series, I had my copy delivered on release day. I had Shirley Temple powdered drink mix ready and chilled 7Up. I put my phone on do-not-disturb. Told everyone to leave me alone. And binge read this puppy. 

Loved it!  Can't wait to find out what happens next! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment