Wednesday, January 4, 2023

REVIEW: The Cabinet of Dr Leng

 The Cabinet of Dr Leng
Authors: Douglas Preston & Lee Child


I love this series. I will read every single Pendergast novel until the very last one...and any spin off series...and really, just anything these guys write. I'm hooked.

The Cabinet of Dr Leng is the 21st Pendergast novel. And sometimes a dark, creepy-cool series can start to get a bit dusty and repetitive after so many books. But Preston & Child keep finding ways to interject excitement, new directions and different plot twists into this series that it just keeps getting better and better! I make a point to never read blurbs, early reviews, or commentary on new books in this series. I start reading with no preconceived notions. Some of the action in this book caught me totally by surprise! I was glued to the page from start to finish.

Loved it! I'm definitely on board for the next book in this series, as always!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Grand Central Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment