Friday, May 21, 2021

REVIEW: Bolder Blindsided

 Bolder Blindsided
Author: Janice Tremayne


Problems are mounting in an Australian ghost town. Tourists flock to Walhalla to see the old gold mine. The dark, often dangerous, mining tunnels and the old buildings in town are a big draw, especially because almost every building in Walhalla is reportedly haunted. But, something else....something much more sinister lurks in the old mine. When two tourists disappear and a strange symbol is found, Detective Wellock calls in a friend -- Zack Bolder. Bolder is a priest who tackles cases involving supernatural forces. If anyone can get to the bottom of what's going on in Walhalla, it's Zack Bolder.....

What a creepy story! I enjoyed every word of it! I was in the mood for a supernatural horror story, and this book scratched that itch perfectly! Ghosts, demons, and murder....all in an old Australian mining town. It made the story even more interesting when I discovered that Walhalla and the Long Tunnel Mine are real places! Demon free, I hope!

A quick, very entertaining, creepy read! There are three books in the Zack Bolder series, with a fourth coming out soon! I have all three ebooks....so binge reading this series before the new book comes out! This is the first book by Janice Tremayne that I've read, and I'm definitely reading more of her writing! I've had a couple of her books and a short story on my ebook TBR for months....glad I finally started actually reading them!!

I love the cover art for this series! Definitely eye catching!

On to book 2 - Bolder Cursed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment