Sunday, June 6, 2021

REVIEW: A Lonely World Where the People are Blue

 A Lonely World Where the People Are Blue
Author: Rey S. Morfin


Not really a story I could get into. Could have been because I didn't like the narrator...monotone, lackluster voice acting. She has a nice voice and accent though! Just not a good performance. Might have liked the story better with a different narrator. Audio quality was low too .... lots of hiss/background noise and several spots where editing was needed (most were mistakes by narrator that were obviously supposed to be edited out as she repeated the paragraph or dialogue again...but the mistakes were left in).

I could see where the author was going with this story....but for me it just never got there. Since it was short, I did finish. But if it had been a longer audio book, I would have dnf'd it.

Others may love this. It was just not a story for me, and too many problems with the audio. Not every story is for every listener/reader. This one is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment