Tuesday, November 16, 2021

REVIEW: Buried Memories

 Buried Memories
Author: Simon R. Green


Buried Memories is the 10th book in the Ishmael Jones series. I've been a big fan of this series since book one, and definitely onboard for more books! In this newest adventure, Ishmael is delving into his strange history. He has no memories prior to 1963 when his ship crash landed and made physical changes to him so he could blend in on Earth. He wants to know more....who and what he is, where he came from, and what he was doing when he crashed.  He travels to Norton Hedley, a village where one person might have some of the answers he seeks. But when he arrives, there has been a murder....and he ends up being the main suspect. 

Great new story in this series! I started reading my digital review copy....then snagged a copy of the audiobook on release day. I started over again to listen to the entire story! The audio, narrated by Gildart Jackson, is just over 7 hours long. Jackson does a great job of voice acting. It was an entertaining listening experience. 

I love this series....it's creepy, suspenseful and unusual. Simon R. Green is one of my favorite authors. Never disappointed! Can't wait for the next Ishmael Jones story!

**I voluntarily read a digital review copy of this book -- and bought the audiobook. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment