Thursday, February 3, 2022

REVIEW: Haunted - Perron Manor

 Haunted: Perron Manor
Author: Lee Mountford


When two sisters inherit a huge house, they are ecstatic. Sarah and Chloe see Perron Manor as an opportunity to improve their lives. They move in....and quickly find out that the old house is a very scary place.  Things start out small...odd smells, weird sounds, cold spots. But things quickly escalate and become much more dangerous. 

I listened to the audio book version of this story. Narrated by Hannibal Hills, the audio is just over 8 hours long. Hills does a great job of voice acting. I enjoyed his reading of the prequel, Inside: Perron Manor, and his performance was just as scary this time! As for the story, I enjoyed it from start to finish. The characters were a bit annoying at times and their decisions were total crap....but I don't think I would make great choices in a similar situation either! 

Haunted house stories are favorites for me, so I loved this book. Definitely reading more of Lee Mountford's books. There are five books in the Haunted series so far...so I can't wait to read the rest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment