Monday, February 21, 2022

REVIEW: A Plus One for Murder

 A Plus One For Murder
Author: Laura Bradford


A promising start to a new cozy mystery series! I enjoyed this book because the plot was a bit different than other cozies I've read recently and the characters were fun! The basics: Emma Westlake has hit a bit of a bump in her life plan and decides to regroup. She starts a new career as a paid companion. If someone needs a Plus-One, Emma's right there to help out. She starts being called on do a bit of everything....from work out partner to enthusiastic friend at an open mic night. Everything is going great....until one of her clients drops dead. Suddenly Emma has to add amateur detective to her growing list of skills.  Can she find the killer before she's the number one suspect?

I definitely enjoyed this book. The mystery moved along at a nice pace with plenty of sleuthing and suspects. Laura Bradford's books are always well-written and enjoyable. I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next book in this new series!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Berkley Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment