Monday, February 7, 2022

REVIEW: Honey Roasted

 Honey Roasted
Author: Cleo Coyle


Honey Roasted is the 19th book in the Coffeehouse Mystery series. There are about 3 cozy mystery series that are long-time favorites of mine. And this is one of them. I grab each book as soon as it comes out and savor each one....just like a steaming hot cup of a favorite coffee. 

In this newest book in the series. Clare is planning her honeymoon and cooking up a new drink for the shop -- Honey Cinnamon Latte -- made with prize-winning top notch honey. Things become a bit less sweet when the beekeeper is found dead. Clare is on the case to catch a killer once again! 

Loved this newest book. It's always so nice to revisit Village Blend and the characters I have come to know well over the years. I enjoyed Honey Roasted and sipped some lovely Honey Tipica coffee while reading. The mystery moved along at a nice pace....there were plenty of suspects and interesting twists/turns. Loved it! (As usual....no surprise that I loved this book) :) 

Great new story! And I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next book! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Berkley Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment