Monday, August 1, 2022

REVIEW: I Want You to Haunt Me

 I Want You to Haunt Me
Author: Ellen Riggs


I just made a long distance move and started a new job in June. After many hours of training and a lot of stress, I needed something fun to read. Nothing heavy. Nothing complex. Just something to relax. Saw this book in my kindle library, and knew it was just the right thing! I needed a cozy mystery!

This cute start to Ellen Riggs' Mystic Mutt Mysteries series is a short, entertaining read. Janelle has been hiding out for awhile at her grandmother's gated retirement community. Her relationships at home are strained a bit, and she's been avoiding the issue. Just as she decides it's time to head back home and deal with things, life at her gran's gets a bit.....complicated. Well, not just a bit complicated but...dead body and she was the last person to see the person alive level of complicated. Janelle's amateur sleuthing turns up ghosts, witchcraft and murderous intentions!

Cute story with a cute dog! Enjoyed every word! I'm definitely going to read this series. I like the characters and the concept.

This is a prequel story for the series, so it's only 11 chapters. A fun, quick read!

No comments:

Post a Comment