Friday, November 11, 2022

REVIEW: Dead and Gondola

 Dead and Gondola
Author: Ann Claire


Agatha Christie has been my favorite author since I was 9 years old and bought a box set of Poirot mysteries at a garage sale. So, just about any mystery book that invokes her name pulls me right in immediately. The Christie Sisters and their cat, Agatha, running a bookshop in CO -- yep, reading it! Easy choice. How could I not? I live in CO...and if this bookshop were a real place, I would be there!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I like the setting, the characters, the plot....the story is just fun to read! I read my review copy of this book while watching the first snow of the season fall over the front range, sipping hot tea, and snuggled under fuzzy blankets. It was perfect!

My favorite character? Agatha, of course!

The basics: Ellie and Meg Christie run a bookshop, the Book Chalet. When a man is found dead in a gondola on the nearby ski lift, trouble starts. Rumors, secrets, a rock slide.....  Can the Christies sift through a mountain of clues and find the killer?

Loved this book! I am definitely eagerly awaiting the next book!! This was the perfect book for reading on a snowy night in CO!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Random House/Ballentine. All opinions expressed are entirely my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment