Tuesday, November 8, 2022

REVIEW: A Trip with Trouble

 A Trip with Trouble
Author: Diane Kelly


The Mountain Lodge Mysteries series continues with book 2, A Trip With Trouble. This time a women's biker club is staying at the lodge for their annual autumn get-together. Lodge owner, Misty Murphy, is happy because every room is full and her guests are having a great time. Until.....

There's always an "until,'' right?

When one of the bikers is killed, Misty finds herself doing a bit of sleuthing once again. Can she and her friends discover the truth behind the killing?

I really enjoy this series! I like the setting, the characters and the plots. Favorite character? Yeti -- the cat, of course! In this newest book, there is plenty of investigating, suspects and surprises. The story kept me engaged from start to finish. Nice mix of mystery and humor.

I love the cover art! The picture makes me wish I could actually stay at the lodge!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next book in this series!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from St Martin's Press. All opinions expressed are completely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment