Monday, January 3, 2022

REVIEW: The Maid

 The Maid
Author: Nita Prose


Molly Gray is socially awkward and a bit strange. But she's great at her job. She's a maid at the Regency Grand Hotel. She likes things neat and orderly so the job is a perfect fit for her.  When she discovers a hotel guest dead in his room, her odd behavior brings her to the attention of the police. Molly, with some help from unexpected friends, investigates to discover who the killer is....before her obsessive behavior gets her arrested instead. 

Very entertaining book! Molly is such an interesting main character. I absolutely adore her! And all the side characters were wonderful as well. The story moves along at a good pace...and there were definitely enough twists, unexpected discoveries and sleuthing to keep my attention until the very last page! I think I enjoyed this story so much because it was different....the main character is different, the setting is so creative and story just went places I didn't expect. Loved it! 

I'm anxious to see what this author pens next! After enjoying this book so much, I'm definitely reading her next one too! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Random House/Ballentine. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment