Friday, November 13, 2020

REVIEW: Kitty Confidential

 Kitty Confidential
Author: Molly Fitz


The cute cover immediately drew my attention to this first book in this cozy mystery series from Molly Fitz. I'm a sucker for cozy covers that feature cats! Then I was completely taken in by the idea of an amateur sleuth that can talk to animals. Fun! :)

The basics: Angie Russo is rethinking her life choices when a near death experience changes her life....a quick zap and suddenly she can talk to animals and somehow promised to help a cat find his owner's killer. Definitely never a dull moment!

This book was light-hearted, fun entertainment from start to finish. The story is a nice mix of cozy murder mystery and humor. Angie Russo is an intelligent and slightly zany main character. Octo-cat is snarky, opinionated and spoiled -- as any cat (but much more). The plot kept my attention from start to finish. 

I listened to the audio book version. Narrated by Ann Richardson, the audio is just over four hours long. Richardson does a great job narrating. She has a pleasant voice, brings the characters to life, and reads at a nice pace. All in all, a very entertaining listening experience!

I'm definitely going to continue reading this series! This was the first book by Molly Fitz that I have read....and I enjoyed it enough to read all her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment