Sunday, September 11, 2022

REVIEW: Deadly Traditions (Christmas Card and Feathered)

Deadly Traditions: Christmas Card and Feathered
Author: Mollie Cox Bryan


This review is really just a place holder for when I get my hands on this complete Christmas themed cozy anthology. I have read one of the stories - Christmas Card and Feathered from Mollie Cox Bryan - and can't wait to read the rest!! I will add the list of other stories and authors once I have my hands on the full book!

When the weather starts to cool off each  year and it edges to Halloween season and straight through to Christmas, I find myself binge reading cozy mysteries. Not sure why other than I enjoy them and there are so many with holiday/season themes. Each year I grab the Halloween and Christmas cozy anthologies and get introduced to so many new-to-me authors and series I haven't read yet -- plus many favorites that keep me coming back for each new book or short story.

Mollie Cox Bryan's story that will be in Deadly Traditions is part of her Victoria Town Mystery series. Victoria Town, VA brings in tourists for all things Victorian. It's like a trip back in time. I read the first book in this series when it came out, but after reading this new short story I'm going back and reading through all 3 books in this series. Adding it to my cozy reading list for this year! I like the setting, the characters and the basic premise, plus I enjoy all of Mollie Cox Bryan's books. Woot! See? An anthology found me a series to read by a fav author -- and I've only read one of the stories so far! I'm sure the rest of the anthology will have me adding other authors/books/series to my list! Can't wait!

I love the cover! So Festive!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this upcoming short story from the author. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment