Friday, September 9, 2022

REVIEW: Into the Sublime

 Into the Sublime
Author: Kate Boorman


Four teenage girls enter a dangerous cave to find a fabled underground lake. Only three girls come back out. Two are taken immediately to the hospital and one is uninjured, yet covered in blood. What happened in the depths of that dark cave? Did they find The Sublime, the legendary lake they were seeking....and what happened to the missing girl?

I was in the mood for a spooky story with a bit of a psychological twist to it...and this book definitely gave me what I was looking for! The cave is dark and dangerous -- perfect setting! The characters all have their own agendas. And the entire situation is just creepy. I'm a bit claustrophobic, so the idea of going down into a cave is scary for me to begin with -- add in some of the events down there, and I was completely creeped out.

I'm definitely going to read more by this author. I liked how the story developed and how it kept me wondering until the very end. Enjoyed it! The cover art is perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment