Thursday, September 1, 2022

REVIEW: Lights Beyond the Stars Pt 3

 Lights Beyond the Stars Pt 3
Author: J.V. Nolan


Dario Rojas' story comes to a close in this 3rd and final installment in the Lights Beyond the Stars series.

I enjoyed reading this series for the most part. I'm a complete space/alien/sci-fi story fan, so it was an easy choice to read this story. This series is divided into 3 short parts that are easy, quick reads. I read the entire series while doing my laundry on a Sunday morning. Great entertainment while waiting for loads to finish!

This 3rd installment needs editing. There are some minor errors and awkward sentences that need a bit of tweaking. But, the story is entertaining, interesting, and enjoyable.

I love the cover art!

I'm not sure why the author divides his work into such small pieces. It might have something to do with the way Kindle Unlimited works, or the best way for indy authors to get their work out there at the best advantage to them. Not sure. I didn't have to pay per installment so it didn't really bother me all that much...I just checked each piece out on Kindle Unlimited and read my way through the whole series. I had four loads of laundry to do. By the time all the clothes were back upstairs in my apartment, folded and put away I had the series read and reviewed.  Very quick read (and it does have some minor writing and editing flaws) but enjoyable. Nice way to spend a morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment