Tuesday, July 21, 2020

REVIEW: Murder She Wrote - The Murder of Twelve

Murder She Wrote: The Murder of Twelve
Author: Jon Land

I love the television series with Angela Lansbury. It makes me happy every time I read (or listen to) one of these books! It's like revisiting old friends in Cabot Cove....even if it is the murder capital of Maine. :) 

The basics: Jessica Fletcher is still staying in a local hotel while her home is undergoing extensive repair. Hill House is comfortable enough, but a bit crowded when a wedding party come to stay. A blizzard hits dumping a huge amount of snow, stranding everyone.  That's bad enough....but when a killer starts picking off people one by one....Jessica is on the case! 

This was a fun book to read in July when it's hot as blazes outside. I was wishing the entire time that I could be snowed in! Without a killer on the loose, of course. The mystery was an entertaining and suspenseful read. And I enjoyed revisiting all my favorite characters from Cabot Cove again!

I listened to the audio book version of this story. The audio is just over 8 hours long. Narrated by Laural Merlington, the audio was a fun listen! Merlington does a great job of voicing Jessica Fletcher and the other characters. Very entertaining listening experience!

The Murder of Twelve is the 51st Murder She Wrote novel, so others must enjoy returning to Cabot Cove, too! I love seeing Angela Lansbury's smiling face on each cover! Keep 'em coming! I will read every single one! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment