Tuesday, July 14, 2020

To Readers, Authors & Publishers.....

I work in the social services sector. The current Covid19 issues and its effects on my personal and working life have had a severe impact on my available time to read and write reviews. I am still plugging away.....and I will definitely review all of the books that are pending on my schedule ASAP. But for the forseeable future, I will be unable to guarantee daily blog posts. 

Books, audio books and the enjoyment of reading is very much helping keep me sane during all of this! My regional and local libraries have been WONDERFUL during all of this!! Blessings be upon every librarian in the entire world. I love each and every one of you! On the blog end of things, I'm working to get some posts up.....but that comes after obligations to my family, coworkers and clients. For now, I will post at least 2-3 times a week....with the hopes of getting back to a daily review. 

Authors -- feel free to still inquire about reviews. I'm always happy to read and review. But be aware: I need a 30 day window. 

Publishers -- I am still providing timely reviews. Just not finishing a book every day right now. Way, way too much going on. I'm sure you all understand -- you have jobs, families and all this weirdness going on, too. 

And readers, fellow bloggers, bibliophiles -- Love you guys! Sorry I'm less active online right now. Life has exploded. But please -- message to say hi anytime! I'm still here.....just toiling in the background trying to keep things going on the homefront. Thanks for all the book recommendations, interesting reviews and interaction.  Stay well -- Stay safe -- stay nerdy! 

Peace & Love

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment