Monday, July 20, 2020

REVIEW: You Need More Sleep

You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats
Author: Francesco Marciuliano

I firmly believe that everyone can benefit from reading self-help books that pertain to their life challenges. I own four cats. And they are four of the most chill beings that I have ever encountered. Nothing seems to faze any of them. So when I saw this book, I had to have it. Self-help quips from a feline perspective...what's not to love? 

This book joins several other books by Francesco Marciuliano on my keeper shelf. I love his collections of poetry by cats and dogs. Each has lovely, cute photographs....and wonderful humor. With everything going on in the world right now, I prize anything that can bring a smile and a laugh. You  Need More Sleep made me smile and even chuckle so many times! 

Each little snippet of advice has a bold headline and then a couple paragraphs of pithy feline advice on that subject. Many entries also have cute full-color photographs of cats. Fun book to read! The books are small (4" x 6") and are hardback with dustjackets. They look great on display! And make for attractive little gifts for animal lovers. :) 

Another great book in this series! I keep my collection of books by this author on my keeper shelf for whenever I need a quick smile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment