Wednesday, October 20, 2021

REVIEW: Hooked on a Feline

 Hooked on a Feline
Author: Sofie Kelly


I've been reading this series faithfully since book 1. Hooked on a Feline is #13. I really, really enjoy this series! Cozy mystery....a couple magical cats....entertaining characters.....it all keeps me coming back each time a new book comes out! 

This time, it's summer in Mayville Heights and Librarian Kathleen Paulson is enjoying the reunion of a favorite local band. Everyone is! Until.....one of the band members is found dead. With a local favorite murdered, nothing could stop Kathleen from investigating....with the help of her two special kitties, of course!

I listened to the audio book version of this story. Narrated by Cassandra Campbell, the audio is just shy of 7.5 hours long. Easy listening length. I listened on my work commutes, and thoroughly enjoyed the story! 

Another fun cozy mystery in this series! I will definitely be back for #14!




No comments:

Post a Comment