Sunday, October 17, 2021

REVIEW: The Shadowless - The Dark Veil Opens

 The Shadowless: The Dark Veil Opens
Author: Christopher Schmitz


Three scientists are conducting a university study into an unknown entity. They know the creature is real. To prove it, they have to capture one, study it and learn how to contain it. What could possibly go wrong?  

Lots of things..... 

Loved this intro story to Christopher Schmitz's latest horror series! This is a prequel story to set the tone -- and boy...what a tone! The story kept my attention from start to finish. Horror with a splash of humor thrown in. Very entertaining! I can't wait to read the rest of this series!

There are three novellas in this series so far! I'm definitely reading the rest. I like Schmitz's writing style and plots. Already got Book 1 - Bloodguilt queued up in my Kindle app! Have to find out what happens next! Thanks a lot Schmitz for making me break my self-imposed book buying ban....I have no will power when it comes to excellent horror! 

No comments:

Post a Comment