Tuesday, October 5, 2021

REVIEW: Striking Range

 Striking Range
Author: Margaret Mizuschima


The Timber Creek K-9 series is one of my favorites! I love the setting, the characters and the plots! I have yet to be disappointed with this series. 

Striking Range is the 7th book in the series. The plot is fast-paced with lots of twists and sub-plots. Entertaining as usual! Mattie travels to question a suspect in a Colorado prison, but the prisoner dies leaving some mysterious clues in his cell. Add in a missing pregnant woman, puppies and a blizzard -- it all adds up to the usual great Timber Creek K-9 story! 

This newest book is one of my favorites in the series so far! The action was non-stop and I couldn't stop reading! I am eagerly awaiting the next book.

I read most of this story in digital ARC format, but waited to read the ending until the audio book became available then started over! For someone who used to dislike audio books, I have certainly come full circle -- I listen to so many now! Narrated by Nancy Wu, the audio is just under 10 hours long. Excellent listening experience as usual! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books (and listened to the audio book from Dreamscape Media). All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment