Tuesday, October 12, 2021

REVIEW: Slashing Through the Snow

 Slashing Through the Snow
Author: Jacqueline Frost


There's nothing like reading a Christmas themed cozy when it's close to 100 degrees outside! I read my review copy of this book in August....I turned my AC up in my reading room.....brewed some hot tea....sat in my favorite chair with my chihuahua... and let my mind sink into holiday mode!

I enjoyed returning to Mistletoe, Maine and the Christmas tree farm! Now, the farm has a new B&B, and Holly is excited to be running it. But there is always a Grinch lurking.....a B&B reviewer with a reputation as a harsh critic shows up to check out the new inn. Cleo the Evil Critic is true to form and behaves badly. When her dead body is discovered crammed into a toy drive donation box, there are plenty of suspects. Can Holly, along with her friends and family, discover the identity of the killer before anyone else dies or the holiday is ruined?

Another fun read in this series! The plot moves at a good pace, there is plenty of action/sleuthing, and the story is just plain fun! I'm definitely looking forward to the next book! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment