Friday, October 15, 2021

REVIEW: The Dark Shadow

 The Dark Shadow: The Haunting of Bridge Manor part 2
Author: Marc Layton


This novella continues the dark story of The Lady of the Lake in The Haunting of Bridge Manor series. Rachel and Ben survived That Night and are living in Chicago with their Aunt Christine. They should be safe.... right? 

The Lady of the Lake isn't done with them yet! Rachel is having vivid nightmares and Ben is talking to invisible children. To everyone around them it seems they are having emotional trauma due to the events at the Manor....but it's way, way more than that!

Another creepy story from Marc Layton! I can't wait to read the final installment in the story: The Lady of the Lake! Got my ARC copy queued up on my Kindle so I can find out what happens to Rachel and Ben! 

I love the cover art for this novella! The story is an entertaining, quick read. Definitely has me eagerly waiting to find out what happens next! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this novella. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment