Saturday, October 16, 2021

REVIEW: Three Sisters

 Three Sisters
Author: Heather Morris


Three sisters are sent to Auschwitz. They promised their father earlier in life that they would always stay together. At the notorious death camp, they make another promise.....to stay alive. 

This book was hard to read at times, but beautiful, too. The sisters stay strong in the face of extreme hardship, buoyed up by their love for each other. So although this story was rough on me emotionally (I kept thinking of the stories passed down to me of relatives that died in the concentration camps), I'm so glad I read it! 

Three Sisters is the third book in the Tattooist of Auschwitz series. Every book has been outstanding! 

I read part of this book in ebook ARC format....then listened to the audio book. Narrated by Finty Williams, the audio is just over 13 hours long. Williams does a great job of voice acting. Very moving audio performance! 

Very thought provoking....emotional.....and beautiful! Glad I read/listened to this book!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from St Martins Press (and Macmillan Audio). All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment