Friday, July 29, 2022

REVIEW: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed

 An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed
Author: Helene Tursten


The tales of Maud, an elderly lady who takes matters into her own hands when necessary, continue in this second book in the series by Helene Tursten. My online book club picked these two books as our July reads. I'm so glad they did!

This is my first time reading anything by Helene Tursten. Several of her detective novels have been translated into English. I'm definitely going to be reading them! I enjoyed the stories about Maud so much! I'm sure I will also enjoy Tursten's regular detective stories as well.

The audio book is just shy of 5 hours long and is narrated by Anne Richardson. Richardson does an excellent job of reading. She has a pleasant voice, reads at a nice pace, and does a wonderful job of voice acting. Thoroughly enjoyed both books in this quirky series about an elderly woman who has a unique style of problem solving. :)

I will definitely be reading more by Helene Tursten!


No comments:

Post a Comment