Friday, October 14, 2022

REVIEW: Death by Cashmere

 Death by Cashmere
Author: Sally Goldenbaum


This series has been on my I-really-want-to-read-this-list for years, and I believe I did read this first book before, but then lost track of the series. You know -- life happens and reading takes a back seat. Sometimes for very, very long stretches of time.

But, I'm trying to find balance. So, I have a new routine. I visit my lovely local public library at least once a week - it's my Friday morning day-off thing I do just for me. And, I take time to read every day, even if it's only for a few minutes. Balance is important. Work is also important, but it can't be the constant main focus of my life. Nope. Making sure to add in some books and the peace they bring as well.

I like the characters in this book. The Seaside Knitters -- a group of friends, all different, all intelligent, all creative. That would be such a cool group to belong to! They meet once a week at Izzy Chambers knitting shop in Sea Harbor, MA. Food food, lovely yarn, a bit of gossip....fun! But things take a dark turn when someone they all know is killed. The circumstances are strange, and the knitters find themselves doing some sleuthing to find out if their friend made a foolish choice.....or was it murder?

I already have book 2 in this series on the way to my favorite public library via inter-library loan. Woot! Can't wait to find out what the ladies knit next......and what case will have them sleuthing again! This was definitely a great addition to my annual fall cozy reading binge!

No comments:

Post a Comment