Sunday, March 29, 2020

REVIEW: The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade

The Last Kids on Earth and the Zombie Parade
Author: Max Brallier

I love listening to this series. The narrator, Robbie Daymond, does such a good job bringing the stories to life. Daymond really brings out the humor and zany adventures! Zombie Parade is the 2nd book in this series. The stories build on each other, so it's pretty important to read/listen to them in order. But at an average of about 5 hours per story....it's not hard to work through this series in a short amount of time. Great listening entertainment for kids...and adults!

I enjoyed listening to the newest tale of the monster-pocalypse while commuting to work and working in my yard. I love the humor and fun in these stories. The characters are awesome, the humor is zany and the plots are just fun! This is a great action series for kids. Nothing age inappropriate, some slightly gross monsters to battle, and a great group of kids facing a new, much more slimy world with great ingenuity.

Very entertaining! I'm moving on to book 3 -- The Last Kids on Earth and the Nightmare King! This series has been made into a show for Netflix. Now that I've read through the second book, I'm going to start watching! Book 1 was the show's first season. Season 2 coming April 17th, 2020. I hope the series is as fun as the books!


No comments:

Post a Comment