Tuesday, March 24, 2020

REVIEW: The Wolf In Underpants Freezes His Buns Off

The Wolf in Underpants Freezes His Buns Off
Author: Wilfrid Lupano, Mayana Itoïz (Illustrator)

The Wolf in Underpants is back! He's acting a bit cranky and the other forest animals are a bit worried. All the wolf will say is "They're freezing!'' The animals are confused....what is freezing? His toes? His ears? Everyone scrambles to warm up the wolf before his former bad disposition comes back!

Another very cute story starring the fuzzy wolf in underpants. This one has a nice lesson as well as humor. This would be a perfect bed time story, for independent reading, or just for fun! I enjoyed this story just as much as the first book this cute series.

The illustrations are colorful and have little things going on in the background for kids to "find'' as they read or have the story read to them.

I turn to children's stories when I need to relax. This one did the trick....I had a big smile on my face the whole time. Cute pictures and just a nice innocent story. It was very calming after a really busy day!

**I voluntarily read an advance review copy of this book from Lerner Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own. No wolves were chilled or angered during the writing of this review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment