Thursday, April 6, 2023

REVIEW: Silent Witness

 Silent Witness
Author: A.W. Kaylen


I love a great police/detective novel. And I love them even more when they are by a new-to-me author! 

The basics: Heather Chase is a driven and talented FBI agent, but she cares more about solving the crimes and seeing justice done than following the rules or kissing the right asses to boost her career. And that unfortunately means she gets the cases nobody else wants. This time she finds herself assisting the NYPD with a suspicious death investigation, accompanied by a partner she didn't want.  

The plot kept my attention from start to finish.  I love Heather Chase as a main character. She has some interesting quirks (like an incredibly strong intuition) and I just like her style. She's feisty and very intelligent. There is plenty of investigation, surprises and twists. I definitely enjoyed this first book in this series. I will be reading more! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book provided by the author. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment