Sunday, November 19, 2023

REVIEW: Murder at Home

 Home at Night
Author: Paula Munier


I did not realize when I accepted a review copy of this book that it was the 5th book in the Mercy & Elvis Mystery series. However, even though I was jumping in at book 5, I was easily able to follow the story and characters. 

This was definitely a great addition to my Spooky Season reading -- a rundown Victorian mansion, poachers and poisoners, an altercation with a masked intruder, a mysterious letter and a dead body. 

I loved the setting, the characters and the plot. The story kept my attention from start to finish. The dogs were my favorite characters, of course! There were many plot twists and much sleuthing. Altogether, a great cozy mystery! Loved reading this during Halloween season, but would be great anytime! 

I am definitely going to backtrack and read this series from the start! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from St Martin's Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment