Sunday, November 19, 2023

REVIEW: Overdue or Die

 Overdue or Die
Author: Allison Brook


Overdue or Die is the 7th book in the Haunted Library cozy mystery series. I've been reading this series ever since it started, and have loved every book so far! 

I love books....mysteries, horror and suspense mostly. So tales about a haunted library and a librarian that seemingly always discovers murder victims is right up my alley! 

This time Carrie is trying to juggle wedding planning and setting up an art show at the library, when tragedy strikes. The local art gallery owner is murdered and turns out there is a lot more going on than just a killing. 

So much going on in this newest mystery in this series! It definitely kept my attention from start to finish -- interesting characters, twists, lots of suspects and sleuthing! Plus some nice character development in this book! 

I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next book in this series! Always an enjoyable story! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment