Wednesday, April 28, 2021

REVIEW: The Best Thing You Can Steal

 The Best Thing You Can Steal 
Author: Simon R. Green


Simon R. Green is one of my favorite authors. I have read and re-read his Nightside series and I am a big fan of his newer series of novellas, the Ishmael Jones series. When I saw he had a new series starting, it just took a quick read through the blurb to make me immediately jump on a review copy of this book! Total Nightside vibes -- and I have been missing that series so much since it concluded! 

The basics: Gideon Sable is a thief and a con man. But, he's the Good Guy. He steals only from those who truly deserve it. He has to be incredibly skilled to pull it off because the items he steals are unusual. He and his team steal items that can't be stolen. They do the impossible. 

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for more! And I'm going to purchase the audio book to listen to this story again! There's just something about a London created from the mind of Simon R. Green....always magical, dangerous and awesome things hiding in the shadows! 

Loved it! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Severn House. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment