Wednesday, September 15, 2021

REVIEW: Ghost Mine

 Ghost Mine
Author: Hunter Shea


Teddy Roosevelt sends two former Rough Riders to investigate strange events at Hecla, Wyoming. It's not going to be an easy trip. He previously sent an entire troop of soldiers to investigate the town. Every man disappeared. Turns out there is a lot more in the mine at Hecla than rock and gold.....a lot more. 

Another great horror story from Hunter Shea! I enjoyed the Old West flair of this story. The story definitely kept my interest from start to finish. I had to keep listening to the audio book every chance I got because I wanted to know what happened to Nat and his friend Teta....and I had to know what evil lurked in that mine!! 

The audio book is a bit over 11 hours long and narrated by John Chancer. Chancer does a great job of voice acting. Very entertaining audio book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment