Sunday, September 5, 2021

REVIEW: Reading Between the Crimes

 Reading Between the Crimes
Author: Kate Young


Reading Between the Crimes is the second book in the Jane Doe Book Club Mystery series. 

I haven't read book one, but was easily able to understand the characters and setting. The plot moves along at a nice pace with some entertaining surprises! I like the setting, the characters and the plot. I loved the idea of a book club banding together to solve a real murder mystery. Fun! A very enjoyable cozy!

This is the first book by Kate Young that I've read. I'm definitely backtracking to read the first book in this series, On Borrowed Crime. 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment