Monday, September 6, 2021

REVIEW: Murder by the Bookends

 Murder by the Bookends
Author: Laura Gail Black


Jenna Quinn is hosting a grand re-opening for her bookstore, Twice Upon a Time. A damper is put on the festivities when the a local librarian is murdered in spectacular fashion. The man's head was bashed in with an antique glass bookend....yikes!

I live in NC so I love cozies set here! This is the second book in the Antique Bookshop Mystery series.  I love the setting, the characters, the plot...and the dog, of course! The plot moves along at a nice pace and there were multiple suspects. The book definitely kept my attention from start to finish. I will definitely be reading more of this series. 

I wish the NC town I live in had a bookshop like Twice Upon a Time! I would be there all the time! 

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment