Tuesday, September 7, 2021

REVIEW: Striking Range

 Striking Range
Author: Margaret Mizushima


The Timber Creek K-9 series is one of my favorites! I love the setting, the characters and the plots! I have yet to be disappointed with this series. 

Striking Range is the 7th book in the series. The plot is fast-paced with lots of twists and sub-plots. Entertaining as usual! Mattie travels to question a suspect in a Colorado prison, but the prisoner dies leaving some mysterious clues in his cell. Add in a missing pregnant woman, puppies and a blizzard -- it all adds up to the usual great Timber Creek K-9 story! 

This newest book is one of my favorites in the series so far! The action was non-stop and I couldn't stop reading! I am eagerly awaiting the next book.

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Crooked Lane Books. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**



No comments:

Post a Comment