Monday, February 10, 2020

REVIEW: The Candy Cane Caper

The Candy Cane Caper
Author: Josi Kilpack

The Candy Cane Caper is the 13th book in the Culinary Mystery cozy series by Josi Kilpack. Sadie Hoffmiller is at home with family to celebrate Christmas. When someone steals valuable antique ornaments right off the tree of an elderly neighbor, Sadie is on a crusade to find out who could possibly be low enough to steal from a 94-year old woman. Then she discovers other thefts that might be related to the case. Someone in Fort Collins is definitely a grinch.....and Sadie is determined to find out who!

This is the first book I've read in this series. I'm definitely adding the rest of the books to my TBR list! This was a very charming and entertaining light mystery. I thorougly enjoyed the characters, the plot and the holiday theme. It made for an enjoyable afternoon of reading! That's just what I want from a cozy mystery novel! I look forward to the other stories in this series!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Shadow Mountain Publishing. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment