Tuesday, February 11, 2020

REVIEW: Microphones and Murder

Microphones and Murder
Author: Erin Huss

Microphones and Murder is the first book in the new Podcasting Sisters mystery series. Liv Olsen quits her job with a popular podcast to strike out on her own. Her sister, Camry, joins her. The two sisters are going to start off their own true crime podcast, Missing or Murdered, by investigating a 10-year old missing persons case. Amelia Clark disappeared after an embarrassing and bizarre video of her went viral on YouTube. Police found the 23-year old woman's car stuffed with her belongings....but Amelia was never seen again. What happened to Amelia Clark? Is she missing.....or murdered??

This is a very promising start to a new series. I like the characters, especially Aunt Hazel. The mystery moved along at a good pace, with plenty of sleuthing and suspense. I like the background theme of podcasting...I'm a podcast addict so knew I had to read this book! Glad I did! Enjoyable story! I look forward to the next book!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Henery Press. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment