Tuesday, March 2, 2021

REVIEW: Undercover Kitty

 Undercover Kitty
Author: Sofie Ryan


I love the Second Chance Cat series! Sarah and her distinguished cat side-kick Elvis are wonderful main characters, and the awesome bunch of seniors who run an amateur detective agency out of Sarah's second hand shop are just wonderful! Charlotte's Angels -- every time I read or hear that name when I'm listening to audio, I smile. Too cute! 

This time, Elvis goes undercover at a cat show. Someone has sabotaged the last couple of shows, and the Angels are on the case! Sarah, of course, gets roped in to help as well. Things seem to be going ok (and Elvis is doing quite well for himself) until.....one of the volunteers is murdered. 

Undercover Kitty is the 8th book in this series. I look forward to each new book! The series is well written...and I just love Elvis! His kitty antics make my day when I read these books!

This story is a great addition to the series. The plot moves along nicely. I liked the setting. There is plenty of sleuthing and suspects. Some surprises along the way. Just a very entertaining cozy mystery! 

Looking forward to the next book! 

**I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book from Berkley (and checked the audio book out from my lovely local library as well!). All opinions expressed are entirely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment