Monday, July 8, 2024

REVIEW: Spine Tingling

 Spine Tingling
Author: Elizabeth Spann Craig


Spine Tingling is the seventh book in the Village Library Mystery series. I'm enjoying reading my way though this entire series. Clearing out bookshelf space! And, the mysteries are entertaining and fun to read. 

This time, two elderly residents of Whitby turn up dead. The killings seem related because one of them may have seen something she wasn't supposed to. Librarian Ann Beckett finds herself involved in yet another murder investigation. Did curiosity kill the elderly snoop? And if so....whose secrets did she discover?

I enjoyed this book. The ending seemed a bit rushed, but I still enjoyed the story. 

My favorite character is still Fitz the Library Cat. He's calm, cool and collected at all times and just goes with the flow. Perfect library cat!! 

There was some interesting character development in this book for several characters in the series. I'm interested to see where things go in the next few books!  One main character is getting more and more annoying. I'm very interested in seeing if she turns over a new leaf and stops being quite so prickly to everyone around her, or if she's just going to stay the same gruff and grouchy. 

On to the next book: A Novel Idea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment