Tuesday, May 1, 2018

REVIEW: Simon's Cat vs The World

Simon's Cat Vs The World
Author: Simon Tofield

The world can be an exciting and terrifying place for a cat. Their curiousity, inability to leave anything alone, and nearly limitless bravado can get them into trouble. This cartoon collection shares insights into Simon's Cat and his view on the world. From hornet nests to ponds and kittens to birds, Simon's Cat experiences the world with cattitude (and cat-astophes).

This collection of Simon's Cat cartoons will delight anyone who loves cats. I chuckled as I read, thinking of situations my own cats had gotten themselves into. Puffing up after seeing themselves in a mirror. Getting stung by bees. Hatred of snow and rain. Attacking newspapers while I am still reading them. I definitely saw a lot of my own felines in these cartoons!

There are several Simon's Cat cartoon collection. I've loved them all! There is also a youtube channel (Simon's Cat) with cute animated videos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment