Wednesday, April 10, 2019

REVIEW: Blutinstein Manor

Blutinstein Manor
Author: Rhiannon Archer

10 people answer a strange ad. Spend Halloween night in a haunted house. Be the last one standing. Win a million bucks. Sounds tempting, right?

There are some intrinsic facts that every person should know. Don't tug on Superman's cape. Don't spit into the wind. Don't pull the mask off The Lone Ranger. Leave Jim alone. And......don't spend the night in a haunted house on Halloween.

But a million dollars is enough cash to make anyone lose their judgment.

I love haunted house stories! I'm a sucker for all things that go bump in the night....so this book was a total binge read. Loved it! The basic plot has been done before....but the author executes it well. A hellish house on Halloween night....what could possibly go wrong? It made for an enjoyable, entertaining evening of reading.

I found myself thinking....wondering if I would answer a similar ad. A million dollars. What could I do with a million dollars? Would I chance it? And who would win....me? One of the other "Guests" or perhaps.....The house??

Great spooky read! Any reader who enjoys ghost stories will love this book! It was definitely sweet brain candy to this horror lover!






No comments:

Post a Comment