Saturday, March 4, 2023

REVIEW: Irish Knit Murder

 Irish Knit Murder
Author: Peggy Ehrhart


A shadow is cast over St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Arborville when a well-known local resident is found dead just after performing some Irish tunes at the local senior center. Pamela and the Knitting Club are soon on the case to catch a killer. 

Irish Knit Murder is the 9th book in this fun and quirky cozy mystery series. Knit and Nibble Mystery stories never disappoint me! The characters are fun and the plots are entertaining. And -- knitting! I love knitting themed cozy mysteries! 

This was a very entertaining addition to this series. The mystery kept my attention from start to finish. There was lots of sleuthing, suspects and twists. I enjoy the mix of mystery and humor. 

Delightful read! I'm definitely looking forward to the next book in this series. Can't wait to see what the knitting gals get up to next! This series always has the cutest cover art as well. Love it!

**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book from Kensington. All opinions expressed are completely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment